September 2, 2012

I Have 6 WINNERS!!!

Hello!

Welcome to my blog, I am so happy you came by!

Today I have 6 winners:

The winner of the Cricut Cartridge is

Toni!!!!!  from Toni's Crafting Place...

All winners have 3 days to claim their prize, if not claimed it will be thrown back into the bag and another winner will be announced.

The 5 winners of the Toddler Digital are:


Jan
Heather
Karen Lethchworth
MamaCindy
 Cathy 

To recieve your digital prize ladies just send me an email at jerri255@eastlink.ca with Digital Winner written in the subject line... that's it! I will get it out to you right away!

Thank you all for your wonderful support and helping me reach close to 30 followers in the past  9 days!!!

Have a super fantastic Sunday!!!!



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats to Toni, and to you Naomi for reaching your goal!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I won! I won! Yay!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...