October 29, 2012

Halloween for 25 Glickens/ Winner!!!!!



Good Morning!

The past two days I have been really busy taking the woods from the woods, hehe. My twin sister and a friend of hers (Sue) went to Muns Road and it was extraordinarily beautiful with colored leaves everywhere! The trees were draping over the road almost meeting and the road itself was covered!  

We retrieved 8 huge bags of leaves, 25 small bags and lots of dried ferns and other dried weeds to create a Fall/Halloween scene in my yard. 

  I live on an ocean front and  don't have ONE tree in my yard, hence the reason having to load up so much.

 Here are some pictures of what we did, I also had Kelly and the terrifically talented Theresa over and Theresa helped! Michael was having a terrific time with his best friend.



 
 
 
 



Today my project is a treat bag to hold all 25 treats for Michael's classmates!

I used a green bag that I got from Michael's Store, added a couple of cricut cuts, halloween stamps and a black hair net!  To keep the handles together I used an onion bag and twine.


 

 
 Attention: Winner!!!! 
So I was going through my posts this morning to delete the "free for one week digital " and I was shocked I had forgotten about choosing a winner for my 250 follower giveaway!!! I am super sorry and as you all know there has been a lot going on and I soooo hope you understand.. So without any further delay....  The winner of the 250 follower giveaway is !!!!!
Crazy For Christ
(To claim prize , email me with your address, my email is jerri255@eastlink.ca)
Congrats Kristan!!!!


Have a splendid day!!!!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your bag. Congrats to the winner. Wishing all of you the best news for Michael. I hope you aren't in the path of this storm.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun are those photos and the treat bag!!!! Loveeeeeee that you brought leaves back with you, when most peeps are trying to get rid of them! LOL!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

all the kiddies will love these cuties. yum

Lisa said...

The pictures are so adorable!! I love the Fall scene you created!! I have a yard full of leaves you are welcome to ;) I would trade trees for the ocean in a heartbeat!! Your bag is so fabulous!! I love the use of the black hair net...it adds such a great touch!! Congrats Kristan!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karons Krafty Korner said...

The photos are fabulous - look at all those leaves:-) Love the treat bag holder and your treats too:-) TFS

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome pictures!!! Your home looks so festive:) Your treat box is just adorable and love the idea of the black hair net....the kids will enjoy them, I'm sure!
Congrats to the winner! How exciting!
Happy Monday Naomi!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Christina Griffiths said...

Oh Naomi this is just wonderful and Michael looks so happy. I hope you have a wonderful Halloween. The photo of your house brings back some happy memories and I can't believe that we have actually walked up those steps many times and into the warmth of your hospitality. Theresa looks well and that red hair is gorgeous .... give them both a hug from Griff and me xxx

Migdalia said...

Sweet Pictures!!The pumpkins are so Cute and Funny!Michael is always Smiling and laughing love that!He is a Cutie Pie...lol
Awesome treat bags,very Yummy.The treats are Super Duper Cute!They will love it!
Here in NY,we are feeling the strong winds and rain.I am holding on to my Cricut just incase...lol.Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love...Congrats to the winner!!Yiippeee!!
Sending bloggie love to you and Michael,
Migdalia

Staci said...

I absolutely love the treat bag! Have a wonderful week!

jessica said...

GREAT pictures!! LOVE the bags...they are awesome!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE today's post...Congrats to your winner!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your front porch pics are fabby! And awesome treats! Super fun! Carri~Abusybee

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Hi Naomi - just a quick re-visit. Have something on my blog for you:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/2012/10/sunshine-award.html

Karen said...

Oooh, your home and Autumn decor look AMAZING!!! Well worth the effort required, my dear friend! :o) I just love your pictures. :o) Know what else I love? Your treat bag is fabulous! I love the bright colors and the textural details. And it sparkles! I see sparkle... and I love it. ;) Hehe! Marvelous work as always, Naomi! And congratulations to Kristan!

Hugs and blessings!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...