February 4, 2013

Mini Paper Bag Album


Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! Michael was at his best for he got to see Alex, Coralee's son.
Coralee and I got a chance to catch up and really enjoyed our time together. 

Today I am showing you a paper bag album that I started before I moved my craft room, it got misplaced therefore forgotten about but as I was digging through my boxes in the basement I found it and decided to finish it! I will be filling this album with pictures of Michael.
I didn't take a picture of every page but you get the idea!


I inked all the pages with brown black distress ink along with the tags that each have a flower added to the top so they can be easily pulled out. The tags are also inked on both sides. Tags are fantastic to add a journal or pictures! I don't remember where I found the paper bag tutorial because it has been too long but there are many on youtube!


Each page has flaps and slots to add tags, tickets etc.This makes the album fun for whoever is looking at it!








Have a terrific day!!!


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Naomi. Don't you just love it when you find a treasure you've forgotten about? This is the first one I've seen with the flaps. Love it. Beautiful papers, too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the colors!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Love it ,Very pretty...

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning! I'll get back to posting today after missing most of last week :) Hugs

Karon said...

This is absolutely stunning Naomi. WOW - and what a lovely keepsake it will be when its full of photos:-) Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. I saw something about paper bag cards or albums & went & bought the paper bags but forgot where I saw the tutorial so they are sitting in my scrap room. LOL Yours just looks wonderful!!! Glad you had a fun time with your guests. Hugs~

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Naomi!! I love the gorgeous papers you used and the beautiful design!! What an amazing keepsake this will be!! You did a fabulous job my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jennifer said...

This is totally gorgeous! I love all the pages and tags you've created! Such a treasure!

Sherrie K. said...

Naomi... this is GORGEOUS my friend! The papers are beautiful and you filled this mini with so many great embellishments! Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great album! Gorgeous tags! I love making paper bag minis! Carri~Abusybee

jessica said...

What a GORGEOUS mini!!!! All the pages are awesome!!!!
Awesome job my friend!! Thanks for sharing!!!

yyam said...

Oh wow. It looks amazing Naomi! :)

Migdalia said...

Hi Naomi,I LOVE every single project that you haev done ..but this one is Absolutely AMAZING!!BEAUTIFUL!!and GORGEOUS of course....The tags are very BEAUTIFUL!!awesome job!
Sending bloggie love to you,Michael & Troy,
Migdalia

Sandie said...

You have excelled yourself here, my goodness this is beautiful Naomi. I have a weakness for beautiful albums, and I can see this full of beautiful memories, and photographs. I adore the colours you picked, and how you decorated with various opening areas. I need to send you a package of bits I have here.... :-)

Karen said...

GASP! How much do I love this?! I've had it on my heart to make a mini-album and I really, really hope I get the chance in the next month or two. I'm a bit fearful, but every time I see a gorgeous creation like THIS ONE, I get further encouraged to give it a whirl. :o) Every detail is so beautiful and I am simply in love with the tags. Sensational creation as always, my talented friend! You and your creations always make me smile. :o) :o) :o) (See?!) God and I love you, my dear Naomi!!!

Hugs and blessings!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

If you create a best looks of 2013 this album will definitely have to be right on top. Just gorgeous Naomi!

Hugs,
Lisa

Paper Shoppers said...

Good paper collections.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...