February 21, 2013

White On White Card using Spellbinders


To get this weeks free digital stamp go here!
(Remember to right click and save picture as:)
 

Welcome!
 
We were all prepared for an ice storm that was issued for yesterday but it must have totally missed us!! Michael got to spend an extra day home and literally did a happy dance when given the news that school was cancelled,we had what we call an extra snuggle day!

White On White card using Spellbinders
Today I  am showing you my first ever "White on White" card using spellbinders!
This card is defiantly and could be for a confirmation, wedding or even a graduation





Technique:

To make the butterfly I cut two heart shapes out of a paper doiley and overlapped one over the other at the base of the heart then added flowers to the middle! For extra sparkle I added stickles but regretted it right away...it looks better without.

Products used:
White cardstock
Spellbinders Edgeabilities (mix and match classic inserts)
Spellbinders Shapeabilities ( Ironwork motives)
Spellbinders Edgeabilities (Classic Bracket)
Spellbinders scalloped squares
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Wedding stamp set
Heart charm from Tim Holtz charms
White silk ribbon from dollarstore




Have a great day!!!





13 comments:

jessica said...

What a GORGEOUS card Naomi! I LOVE the white on white and the beautiful charm! Such a perfect card!!
Thanks for sharing....so glad the ice storm missed you guys but glad to hear Michael got an extra snuggle day :)
Have a GREAT Thursday!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for snow days!! I love love love love love your card! So beautiful and elegant! LOVING the heart!!

Wendy L said...

Stunning Naomi, I just love white on white, so stylish. xxxxx

Migdalia said...

Hi Naomi,
WOW!!This is a Stunning card!Elegant & Very BEAUTIFUL!!Sweet Charm!!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
Yiippee!! for Michael!!
Sending bloggie love to you,Michael & Troy,
Migdalia

Christina Griffiths said...

Now I really like this it is so elegant. White on white is always a winning combination for any occasion and I love your use of the Spellbinders xx

Karon said...

Such a gorgeous card - love the details - fabulous embossing and I love the little charm! TFS

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Naomi!! I love white on white cards...they are so elegant!! The layers are fabulous!! I'm glad the ice storm missed you and that Michael got an extra snuggle day :) We have an ice storm headed this way this afternoon :( I'm hoping it will miss us, too!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

My sweet friend, you've perfectly shown why I adore white on white cards! The elegance just cannot be rivaled. I love the Spellbinders you've chosen and your butterfly creation was genius! Such creativity. I love that you centered it with flowers. :o) The heart charm is so pretty. Stunning card, my dear Naomi! I'm glad the storm missed you! Have a blessed and twinkly night, my friend! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

yyam said...

This is gorgeous Naomi! White on white is soooooo elegant!

Sandie said...

It is certainly beautiful, and wonderfully eye-catching. So many lovely elements to 'see', I love this in a creation - when the eyes keep finding things to view. You shall have to do more 'white on white', as really, this style so suits you Naomi.
Warm Aussie hugs... xxx
Give Michael a lick on the tip of his nose from me hehee

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous, Naomi. Every detail is perfection.

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card,Love white on white,It is very pretty,great creation,Have a good one...

Em Louise Fairley said...

One word... STUNNING! I've not yet created a white on white card, it's definitely on my to do list! xoxox

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...