March 6, 2013

Easter Card without Image


Click HERE to get my latest Easter Freebie  "Bun Bun Binges"
 
 
Happy Wednesday!!!!
 
Boys I am starting to feel better and better , thank you all for your amazing support and all those super positive thoughts and prayers! You are my cyber family and I love all of you!!!!
 
 
Today I am showing you a card I made without an image, not so easy to do anymore!
 
You will see a beautiful Hat Pin on my card and I am proud to say I tried making one... (but failed miserably...lol.. BUT  I am truly proud to say Christina my friend over at FLOWERS RIBBONS AND PEARLS made it and it is gorgeous!!!!!! You can now buy them, see down below picture for details!
 
Meet Christina!!!!
 


It's Christina's Birthday today, drop over and send her some birthday bloggy love!!!!
 
Christina has set up shop just recently and getting an incredible response, go HERE to check out her totally amazing blending tools, Hat Pins, Corsage's (to die for!) and her latest new product as requested..Spellbinder Die cuts.
 
All you digital lovers out there that love to colour and can't get the results you desire I have the solution for you... Christina is a Spectrum Noir accredited Instructor and has put endless hours into making fantastic video's that are so easy to follow. Click HERE to learn to view her selection of videos and learn the tricks to great colouring!
 
 
Here is my card:
 
What I love is the recipient is receiving a card and gift in one, The Hat Pin can be removed and used as a lapel pin. 
 

 
 

Products used to make this card:

Spellbinders: Motives and Edgeabilities
White Flowers from Wild Orchid
Blue shimmer Card Stock
White Card Stock
Kassie's Brocade Embossing folder
Happy Easter wooden stamp
(coloured with Zig Memory System Writers)
Antique Pink Ranger distressing Ink
Cricut cut flourish
Sm Doiley
Hat Pin
Butterflies , ribbon and pearl from stash
Recollections lace
Bling from Paper Bakery Kit

Have a great day!



17 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Naomi. I agree the pin is beautiful, I like the style of this one, your layout is great. xx

Christina Griffiths said...

Well! What can I say a whole post just for me ... I am very honored that you would do this Naomi and I am so happy that you like the Hatpins. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ... and the card is beautiful and would still be so even without the Hatpin.

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous card Naomi!! WOW love that stick pin! (Just popped over to her store to take a peek! Awesome things!!)
Thanks for sharing your stunning card and have a GREAT hump day my friend!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Naomi. So is the hatpin. Love the design.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwww!! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the flowers and that pin is amazing! Glad you are doing better now!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Love your hat pin,Have a good day...

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Naomi~That is a stunning card! I love the stick pin too! I started trying to make them in January. We have a swap going on. I am getting better but I wouldn't say good. I just love being able to see your creations! I'm glad you are feeling better as well My Friend! Big Gentle Hugs & glad I could provide some humor~Patti

Sherrie K. said...

WOW!!! So beautiful Naomi with no surprise you nailed it:) I LOVE the layers and the gorgeous papers! The spellbinders choices you used for this fabulous card must go on my wish list!
Gorgeous card my friend...off to wish Christina birthday wishes:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karon said...

WOW - this is gorgeous Naomi - what a fabulous card - love the cuts. TFS

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome card! I really love the pin and the details. No really not easy to do a card without an image...

Lisa said...

This is elegant and gorgeous, Naomi!! The layers and colors are fabulous!! The hat pin looks stunning!! I have some of Christina's hat pins too and they are amazing!! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Hi Naomi,
WOW!!Elegant,Stunning,Gorgeous,Beautiful,Fabulous,............OH!EXQUISITE!You ROCK!!!
Sending bloggie love to you,Michael,& Troy
Migdalia & Hubby :-)

Karen said...

Oh Naomi, this is so elegant! What a gorgeous design and a dreamy color palette! The hat pin is exquisite. I love the sweet Easter greeting and the sparkly accents throughout. Absolutely lovely borders and trims, too. Amazing creation from every facet. :o) Lots of love to you and your sweet family!

Hugs and blessings!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love all the details and design! Carri~Abusybee

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I don't even know where to start. That card is gorgeous with a capital G. Everything about it is stunning. Another faboulous job Naomi!

Hugs,
Lisa

Sandie said...

How exquisite... wow Naomi .. this is stunning too. I love the embossed look also... wow, wow...

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...