June 10, 2013

Card Boxes


Hello!
 
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend , we had another BBQ at my sisters place and once again it was amazing, we sang for four hours straight and we had the pleasure of listening to my oldest son Ryan play guitar, he plays beautifully! Ryan brought home trout and Michael hasn't stopped talking about it since, he really surprised us by trying it and actually ate every little piece!!! If you know Michael you know he is a verrrrrrrrrrrrry fussy eater.
 
 
Card Boxes
 
Today I am showing you a boxes I made for a couple of cards that may be familiar to you if you been following me, here is a recap for my new followers!
 
 

Here they are all wrapped up cozy and ready to make someones day at the Women in Business Trade Show at the end of the month.... it is getting closer! I am sooooooooooo excited!
 
 
 
 I added Wild Orchid Flowers  , flowers from the dollar store, Spellbinders Scalloped Squares and  used Acetate Paper for the window .
(Does anyone know where I can find more acetate that is not too expensive?)
 
 
 
 Here I used Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares negative cut and ribbon from stash.
 
 
 
If you would like to see a tutorial on how to make these boxes using a score board just mention it in the comment section below.
If you want to get started right away using a ruler, go see my friend Christina HERE! 
Christina is very clear in her instructions which is perhaps why she has reached well over 1000000 views in total...Rock on Christina!!!!
 
Have a super Monday my peeps!!!
 

15 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

Beautiful cards and boxes ALL of them. I wish you all the best of luck for your trade show Naomi ... you will do really well.

As for the Acetate that you are searching for try ... Crafters Companion they sell it in packs and they have an American website too ... just add .com after their name for US and .co.uk for their UK website.

Happy crafting xx

Nana said...

Absolutely beautiful. Happy Monday my friend.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Wendy L said...

Such beautiful creations Naomi. Love them all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee how you have them wrapped up in the boxes!!!

Migdalia said...

Both cards are Very BEAUTIFUL!!!
The box give it a touch of Elegance!!Gorgeous flowers.
Sending bloggie love to you, Michael & Troy,
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Karon said...

Love love these boxes!!! Perfect for your fabulous cards. TFS

Lisa said...

The boxes are so fabulous!! Perfect for the gorgeous cards!! They look amazing!! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend my friend...it sounds like so much fun!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jennifer said...

Your boxes are absolutely beautiful Naomi, good luck at your trade show. Hugs, Jen :-)
Krafty Keepsakes

jessica said...

WOW Naomi!! These are gorgeous!!!! Love the beautiful embellishments!!, stunning boxes and GREAT cards!!!
Awesome job my friend!
Thanks for sharing!!!

yyam said...

Oh wow. They look amazing! I'm sure they will get a lot of attention at the trade show Naomi!

So glad you had an awesome weekend with your family. Happy week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Naomi, these are gorgeous. You are going to make someone's day.

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful cards,and boxes,Wish you luck,You have a Blessed day!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Stunning as always my friend! You must have buckets and buckets of beautiful flowers lying around and you always put them to wonderful use.

Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

These cards are stunning. I'm sure you will have a great time at the trade show. For some reason I got this on Tuesday instead of Monday? I miss you. I'm so glad that you had such a fun weekend. That is what we have been doing too. Enjoying our family so much now that we live so close. I didn't get together with hubby's family before we moved but our family gets together really often. It has been great. Hugs~Patti

Sandie said...

Wow Naomi, these are so gorgeous, each one so beautiful.... all those gorgeous details. Love the flowers you used and how you created your arrangements.
Sounds like you have been having a wonderful time with the family, so thrilled to hear.... live it up and enjoy.... think of you often. xxx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...