August 8, 2013

Bit by the Bug Beginnings: Another Bug is Born




Welcome everyone!  It is time for another new release.
 Today I am excited to introduce you to:

Moments with Mom

The perfect image to show your daughter just how much you care!

Buy Moments with Mom HERE for just $1.00!!!!

Here is a card that Suze from Craftysuze made for inspiration!!

Suze has used such a gorgeous colour on her card.  I love the designer papers and those flowers as well.  Moments with Mom is the perfect card to tell a young girl just how proud you are of her and just how much you love her.  For more details on this card please head on over to Suze's blog (link above card).

Sneak peek guesses...

It seems I get a little creating break this week.  While we had some really great guesses, a lot of them involving pregnant bellies, I'm afraid that no one was correct.  I hope that won't disuade anyone from future guessing.  It is one of the best parts of the week, when I get to check out and see what you have come up with.

How would you like the opportunity to win a copy of this sweet duo?

It is time once again to try and give away a few copies of this sweet new release.  To be eligible, just leave me a comment letting me know HOW THIS IMAGE MAKES YOU FEEL.  What emotions or memories does this image bring up for you?  Moments with Mom would be adorable on any card and definitely bring a smile to the recipient, so what is stopping you from entering!

Winners will be announced on August 22nd, when it will be time for the next new release!!!!

Which brings me to the winners of the last new release.  We had nine people leave comments.  So with three copies of the image up for grabs, odds of winning were 1 in 3!  So...


Drum roll, please....BBBbbbrrrrrrrrr pish

Edwina
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Nana
(names were chosen using a random name generator at Mini Web Tool)

Please contact me by clicking HERE with the subject heading 'Ladybug Layover Image Winner' to get your copy of Naomi's sweet image from the last release.

Well, that is it for me today.  Please come back and visit with me on Saturday when I show a sneak peek of this coming Tuesday's newest freebie.

Until then, have a fantastic couple days and good luck everyone!




7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODNESS!!!! That image is so sweet and loveeeeeeee the card Suze made with it!!! LOVING the colors and those flowers!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This card makes me feel like I want to call my Mom and would love to give her a hug. It's a very nice image!

Lisa said...

What a sweet image!! It's so adorable!! And the card is awesome!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Iris said...

sweet image. Makes me think of when my two girls were little.

Edwina said...

This image makes me feel happy. It reminds me of my Mom's love. She is the best Mom I could have. This digi will make a great mother's day card or Thank you Mom card. Edwina Brown

Crafting Vicky said...

This is so pretty. Makes me long for my daughter who is presently enjoying her time with her brothers at grandpa...

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this card is just so beautiful with such a precious image which speaks of the love of a Mom for her darling daughter. This is one of my favourite Creative Bug Images.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...