September 13, 2013

I Ruff You


Hello!

Today I have a CAS card to show you, it is sweet, I just love that dog stamp from "Lawn Fawn"

 I stamped the dog on pattern paper  and  again on a different patterned paper for the bow which is easier to see in the next photo.
I also stamped grass on green and white pattern paper  then use my scissors to make the real grass effect...okay not so real...lol

I thought it would be nice to have a card like this done in case I have a mushy day and feel like telling  a friend I love them, hehe.

Well that day came and I mailed it off to Lisa Decosse , the amazingly talented sweet lady you are all getting to know and love here on my blog.





 HeHe!!!! Gosh he's cute!!!
This sentiment is from the same Lawn Fawn stamp set. 

Have a super day!!!!!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute cute cute!!!! I love it!!!

ike said...

OMG !! How ultra cute is that !!! I LUV it. Lisa will be very touched :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, he's adorable!! What a little sweetie!! The paw prints are an awesome touch!! Love this my friend - it makes me smile!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Suze said...

This is so adorable Naomi. I love it and I'm sure Lisa will too.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Lisa was very touched. I can attest that the card is even cuter in person since I have it in front of my right now.

Thank you my wonderful friend for your thoughtfulness!

Uber big hugs,
Lisa

Karon said...

This is super sweet - love the little dog :-) Have a wonderful weekend.

Edwina said...

So adorable! I love that little dog. He is just precious with hearts on him. I love the sentiments and papers used. Edwina Brown

Jacq said...

That's a super cute card, I'm not surprised Lisa loved it, I know I would.
Thanks for the cute sock monkey. :)

jessica said...

How super adorable is this!!! I LOVE the stamps you used!!!
Awesome job!!!

SarahGeorge said...

Oh, this is super cute! beautiful stamping Naomi!

Nana said...

I Ruff this adorable card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

He is definitely a Cutie Patootie of a doggie. Love the color combo.
ADORABLE card my friend in which I know Lisa will love! I do!!
Thanks for leaving me bloggie love as always my friend.
Sending a HUGE amount of my love, hugs, & smiles to you, Michael & Troy,
Migdalia

yyam said...

Awww.....it's adorable! I love the paw prints!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...