January 4, 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek -- Take Two

Apparently I have been away from the sneak peeks one too many Saturdays.  I forgot to get you to guess; so, let's try this again.

Check out a snippet of the new release coming out this Thursday...
Hmmm...what on earth has Naomi come up with for you?  Well, if you have an idea, I'd love to hear it.  Offer up your guesses by Wednesday at 12:00 noon EST in a comment on this post to be eligible to win a possible goody.  Thanks KT Fit Kitty, it was your comment that made me realize that I had forgotten to ask for your guesses.  We can't have a sneak peek without guesses, now can we?!

Take care and I will see you all on Thursday!

7 comments:

Monica taylor said...

That is what happens when we go on vacation...It will take us a few posts to get back into the swing of things I am sure.

D- said...

Okay this one looks like mountains to me.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Edwina said...

It looks like hair to me. Edwina Brown

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, I was hoping we didn't have to guess!!! This one is too difficult, I'm afraid. I'll just take a wild guess and say it's a snowman scene and this is the snow that we're seeing. I'm sure you're getting a good laugh right now LOL. I'm really looking forward to seeing what this one is. Thanks, Lisa!

Sarah said...

Okay, as crazy as this sounds, I am seeing waves in the water. Sarah W

ike said...

Coo - this is very hard for our first new year guess !! I reckon it's Cupid's hair :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

MonkingsMusings said...

Snow covered mountains but that is probably wrong and it will turn out to be whipped cream on a mug of cocoa or something.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...