March 20, 2017

Incy Wincy Design Challenge "Happy Birthday"



Happy Monday!
How time flies! I haven't been posting a lot but I have loads to show you , I have been preparing for Mother's Day, I know right! Every year I never have enough time to fill all orders so this time I got this!

Now onto the challenge, the theme this week  at Incy Wincy Design Challenge blog is "Happy Birthday" 

We have two sponsors this week which are:



Click on the link below to go to Fabrika Fantasy Store, you are in for a treat as they write  and illustrate stories in the genre of fantasy adventure and children's books!!! You will certainly be inspired



Jeremiah Ketner paints a world to which fairy tales belong. His paintings often depict richly colored environments inhabited by a cast of pensive, dreamy young women and whimsical sprites. Each character presents a unique brand of beauty. Renowned throughout the US and internationally, Ketner attributes his influence to Art Nouveau, Japanese Aesthetics and Anime. He resides and creates from his studio in Tokyo, Japan. 

Portfolio: http:jeremiahketner.com


Here is my card, the image is from Fabrika Fantasy
I printed the image too small but made the best of it as I ran out of ink



I used Tombow Markers and water painted this darling image, I love Tombow!!!


Thanks for visiting and I hope you hop over to see the amazing cards the DT came up with this week and join the challenge!!!
Click HERE to go to Challenge

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a lovely birthday card Naomi!

♥Lisa

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...